Busy with life, and fully enjoy the days again...
1. We had a small Third of July dinner at our house, and we grilled
romaine lettuce for the first time. It won't be the last! I loved it!
2. Our traditional before they go to Africa dinner... I'm sorry, Tina & Oakley,
that you didn't fit in the frame! It was a fun night and they had a great trip!
3. With the arrival of this shirt, I could finally bundle up our shirts for the NYG and pack!
4. A quick trip to Disney Springs and finally getting to try this little cake
I had been dreaming of. It was almost as good as I wanted it to be...
5. Our first Wine Club Dinner at Cooper's Hawk was beyond fantastic!
6. I loved this thank you I got in the mail... one I will keep.
7. At the NYG and finding our girl at her volunteer job!
We loved that she had the opportunity to be a YAV!
8. The four of us, together again!
9. Our great friends hosted a little Christmas in July party, complete with
a great dollar store gift exchange. I loved seeing these two picking up right
where they left off last summer...
I am enjoying catching up....