1. we had to go over to ft. lauderdale for a drs. appt, and although ikea was not on our list, we were right.there. we dragged ourselves through, and only bought a cinnamon roll...
2. the ride across the state is always beautiful... i love the river of grass...
3. a few quiet moments between my weekend and his work weekend... at our little favorite spot.
4. suz says i am too young to have one of those pill dispensers, so i am using this basket... she wholeheartedly approves.
5. my father's day ice cream masterpiece. it was so easy... and pretty... and gluten-free!
6. one day last week my niece showed up at my office yelling "emergency, emergency" all down the hall to the bathroom. it was too cute! cam & oakley strolled in a minute later to fetch her, and i decided to take them to lunch. we sent this picture to my sister... auntie's treat for lunch today!i think it made her day.
7. eric finally got his avocado plant planted... i love the way the sun was shining on the the green leaves of that and the basil plant (from the grocery store.)
8. my boys are away... so i threw a party, favorite things style. it was a beautiful afternoon!
9. last night? tacos at the beach. with my sister. much needed. how is that for intentional living?!