I have committed myself to this post by typing the title, but I will have to dig.
Vacation dreams still dance in my heart and aross the screen of my computer... but the actual rest of vacation has long passed. And now? I'm in round... six (?) of healing (antibiotics+steroids.) Only... I'm not. But I know, that in this week or returning to reality, there are many gifts... under the laundry and the everyday...
- being welcomed back to work with squeals of joy! and being able to catch up a little bit
- a chat with a friend, far too long overdue!
- the care and concern he shows me... at my most unloveable.
- relaxation and truly being still
- unexpected laughter, on a ride i didn't really want to go on
- leaving the (boy scout) packing to the boys (i hope they have all they need, but if not, oh well!)
- pretend coffee in the round room
- being chauffered about by my daughter...
- and sharing some tea with her. charleston tea!
- someone who listens, and hears, and makes me feel sane again
- finding the bacon wallet!
Okay... so maybe it wasn't that hard... because He is in it all. Every breath. Wheezy or not!