Okay- I have been procrastinating... again. Suz tagged me, and now I have to play her little game- only, I don't know seven people to tag, so I guess I'll just be "it" forever... just like when I was little... But here goes... seven things about me:
1. I hate to lose track of friends... those friends who I have lost touch with but still think about on a very regular basis. Sometimes I run into them at Publix and stand in the aisle talking forever while my ice cream is melting, and sometimes I just keep calling and leaving messages... hoping that they'll have time to call back to just say hi.
2. I am not a good typist. I thought my new job would correct that, with being at the computer all day, but no. Thank goodness for delete and backspace! Perhaps I should have taken typing in high school instead of art.
3. I was scared to go to college, because I didn't want to have to write a paper. Really. I did very well in school, and when the principal found out I wasn't applying anywhere, I was called down to the office. Trouble! I already had my mind made up not to go... so nothing he said made any difference, and I'm sure he thought I was crazy. But, we had a family business, and all I ever wanted to be was a Mom. Do I regret it? Only after I was a substitute teacher for 5 years, and then had the thought that I could've been a real teacher if I had just gone to college. But no real regrets... I'm a happy Mom.
4. I love ice cream, but I probably don't have a favorite flavor. Ones I love? Mint chip, fudge brownie, coconut almond... the list could go on forever! Favorite flavor combination? Fudge Brownie, Black Raspberry & Pistachio. Yes, really.
5. I love to teach myself new things... knitting, crocheting, photoshop... the only thing is, I never get really good at something. I just find something new to teach myself instead.
6. I would love to ride through the canopy of a rain forest on one of those zip lines.
7. I could spend hours, or days, in a bookshop. I'd prefer a little hometown shop, but I'll take a chain store if I have to. Being surrounded by books is a perfect way to spend the day...
Okay... I did it. Seven things about me. I probably didn't shock anyone with my facts, but I hope maybe I made you smile!